MD5 encryption, Was: Multilingual database - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From M. Bastin
Subject MD5 encryption, Was: Multilingual database
Date
List pgsql-novice
Say Dani,

Do you know where I can find the specs of MD5, like it is implemented in pgsql?
I've been doing google searches on MD5 a week ago or so, but didn't
come up with any explanation on how to program MD5 encryption.  I
didn't even find *the* MD5, but all kinds of derivated encryption
techiques--without explanations.

Thanks,

Marc